You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Linux (13)
- Modern (10)
- BSD (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- All POSIX (8)
- OS Independent (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Mac (8)
- Windows (8)
- Android (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
GIAS (GNU Internet Application Services) is a new technology for delivering applications over a TCP/IP network connection.
GDPM is GNOME-based graphical manager for Debian packages. It aims to fully replace command-line tools apt-get, apt-cache and dpkg by offering easy way do install, remove, upgrade and browse Debian packages.
GNOME version of the 70's Avalon Hill Board game Starship Troopers.
Scripts and utilities to facilitate the compilation of a GNU/Hurd system. Toolchains and basic systems optimized for specific targets are also availlable.
Global System Image is a single system image environment for Linux Cluster System.
NeoMach is a project to design and implement new features into GNUMach and, in a more general scope, experiment about real microkernel systems. The intention is that some of the code developed here, enters into official GNUMach.
Open Dental is a free software dental practice management suite that is licensed under the GNU GPL.
Pathplode is a small utility to efficiently modify the PATH environment variable (or similar variables).
Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". Compatible with x86, Power PC. Easy to use of any level users. Complete Documentantion in many languages. 99% compatible with Windows.
Phone messaging system. Automatic Dialing-Announcing Device (ADAD)/phoning committee. Multiple mailboxes and dials the announcement to the list who need to hear it. For: BirthRight, CWL, dental appointments, PrayerChain, security alarms etc.
a software for optimizision database of word press this project is for php and mysql