OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A platform independent program to geotag images(use GPS data to store location information with the image).Uses external maps to fine-tune locations.212 weekly downloads
Communication protocol for advanced clients of talker Atlantis (now running at atlantis.talker.sk). No implementation. No source code. Only specfication.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
An J2ME aplication, which allows to view texts in mobile phone (books, articles ...). These texts are inside a .jar file. To inject them into phone, use loader utility. Application also supports user bookmarks and remembers, where you finished reading.
TMAPI-XSLT provides a programming interface written in XSLT 2.0 for TMAPI. Only read functions for XTM 1.0 are implemented. There is XTM2HTML template to show how to use implemented TMAPI functions which will convert XTM 1.0-XML Topic Maps format to HTML