OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- Windows (11)
- Linux (9)
- Modern (7)
- Mac (6)
- Android (4)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
General purpose tile map editor62 weekly downloads
Former project page26 weekly downloads
Music player with library for Linux (including Android) and Windows5 weekly downloads
Self Service Business Intelligence, Analytics & Performance Management4 weekly downloads
Goal of this projects is to design unified general binary data format and to provide open-source libraries and tools for it.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A programmable platform for a fantasy RPG game.
Maps with GPS eXtended
Process inefficiencies are a drain on any business, no matter how big or small, so speeding up your workflow is an absolute essential. Download the FREE Top 5 Process guides to better understand how workflow automation looks within each line of business like IT, Sales, Finance, and Human Resources. Remember, just because you’ve established a process within your organization or department, it doesn’t mean that it’s working as well as it could be.Advertisement
Mantén actualizado tu software Antivirus!
An OpenSource (C# .NET) TeamPlay Environment.
Program który wspomoże układanie planu lekcji.