TestComplete helps QA professionals build and run automated functional tests across multiple devices, platforms and environments – enabling teams to increase test coverage, scale testing efforts, and speed up time to delivery. Get more testing done faster with TestComplete and start improving your software quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS project1,807 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This is application for Windows written in C# 3.0, using .Net framework and WPF. Some modules required by Main application are written in PHP (like AutoUpdate).
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
Sustav za bežično praćenje elektrokardiograma i ranu dijagnostiku Prikaz i pohrana na prijenosnom računalu.
This is web based application that creates configuration files for racoon
JAVA based application which transforms XML Schema into OWL, also and XML instance into OWL individuals. The application is a Protégé plugin.
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font