OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other License (1)
- BSD (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
smart and open source document management system706 weekly downloads
Cross-platform player and audio manager212 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for learning and teaching geometry, algebra, statistics, and calculus. Download the free software at http://www.geogebra.org. Find the source code at http://www.geogebra.org/trac
A client for Dict servers written in Java. See http://dict.org for more info about Dict servers.
Development of internetwork simulation environment for router related research and teaching purposes.
JAVA based application which transforms XML Schema into OWL, also and XML instance into OWL individuals. The application is a Protégé plugin.