OSI-Approved Open Source (21)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (13)
- Mac (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Android (9)
- BSD (6)
- Modern (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Performance and stability1 weekly downloads
A brief physics book to summerize the physics that the authors learned in U.S.A.
Aggressive Rectangle Truncation (ART) with Location Verfication Mechanism is a localization algorithm in wireless sensor networks written in nesC.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
An Installer example.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Aim to provide latest stock information, allow user to build portifolio, place investment, and view current stock.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
GoKo Project is a outside-school project created by students who are interested in Open-Source Community and dedicated their times and efforts with creating applications and modifications for forum software and web development.
JMultiGraph is a Open Source project for multi dimensional graphs. It supports multi fan-in and fan-out edges as well as several cutting edge graph algorithms based on state of the art research developed at Technical Universities.
A point of sales system.
On-Line Voice Generation Systems
SensorShooting is a shooting simulation system in Ad-Hoc sensor networks. This shooting simulation is writen in on nesC, which is based on C, to simulate a gun shooting at a static target by the IMUS Research group at NCKU.
This is a project that offers a UI system implemented with Delphi visual components. It can bring users better and highly efficient experience using a progress-based task flow (Or to say, 'To do list').
This is a semester long simple sudoku project developed in 2008. It is my personal interest to expend the functionality other than what was provided by univerisity. Nothing interesting but I'm intending to incrementally update it.
TESMART system was aimed to assist HIV/AIDS patient data management who are on antiretroviral therapy (ART) treatment in resource limited area. The project was launched since 2003 in Malawi. (not finish)
eeLanguage is a vusually object oriented programming language for kids. We make program design visually, all things are object, which is fun for user. This is a project for my elementary school class.
Dictionary sino-vietnamese (Hán Việt Từ Điển online)
Have you tried our new Beta Forge? What made you choose to register a classic project instead?