OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Linux (15)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- Windows (11)
- Mac (8)
- Modern (8)
- BSD (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Android (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Cross-platform 3D Game Interpreter for 3D design games simulation and Virtual Reality Graphics Rendering with GUI and Command Line. Include map editor , game modeler , script editor.4 weekly downloads
This project aims to collect some development tools for Python under windows32 environment. PyGTk and Glade related GUI design tools are my primary concerns.1 weekly downloads
arclog archives the log files monthly. It supports Apache access log, Syslog, NTP, Apache 1 SSL engine log, modified ISO date/time log file formats, and Apache-like logs like CUPS, ProFTPD, Pure-FTPd… etc., and gzip and bzip2 compression methods.1 weekly downloads
Create a series of programs to help ABAQUS users from creating models to retrieve results. Partially dump the slow and resource-consuming CAE interface.
Great Ant Colony Maxium. Be an Ant form birth to solder. Hunt, protect, work like a team. Use 3d Game Engine Plus.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Patent Studio is a product on Plone platform for patent management, such as patent search, writing patent specification, etc. Patent images would be fetched from PTO.
we are going to build one big supercomputer though cloud computing sof
TrinkaFive is a simple yet sophisticated bookkeeping and project managment software for all sizes of businesses. Included (but not part of its main intent) is a tarot magick utility for casting prosperity charms and sigils. Currently being programmed.
"Virtual Infrastructure for Applications and Services Over IP" ViaSIP_NG using latest OpenCloudComputing recommendations to develop Scalable Private-Public cloud platforms. ViaSIP is leveraging ODS - LinkedData, CouchDB, Eucalypus, DatR.ws & Web2Py.
This lib(python) will provide APIs for Chinese, Korean, Japanese characters exchanging.
A free Python 3 based CMS system.
This project is a P2P streaming (peercasting) software. It provides the following features: 1. minute swarming (bittorrent based) 2. NAT traversal
nas4home is a storage system designed for home/small office. Besides storing files, fetching files is also included.
a soft about private financial record is planing