OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Support de renforcement, du nom de domaine: angosso.net. Database Environment: ADO.NET, PostgreSQL. W3C Voice, Web Services. Microsoft Xbox... Defines the ASP.NET implements to synchronously process HTTP Web requests using custom HTTP handlers.1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
This project is no longer maintained. Please visit the GForge project( http://gforge.org/ ).
GoKo Project is a outside-school project created by students who are interested in Open-Source Community and dedicated their times and efforts with creating applications and modifications for forum software and web development.
web-game base on vagoo/gyag0o/zyagoo & SOSII & .....
SDVault is a networked archiving and versioning system. A script running on the client automatically finds new or modified files to archive on a server. The user accesses his archived files for restoration via a web interface.
The Chobit Projects is an online game client, server, emulator engine development team based on Win32 systems programming.
An LTS ChromiumSuSE fork to small & mid Eastern IT pro
arclog archives the log files monthly. It supports Apache access log, Syslog, NTP, Apache 1 SSL engine log, modified ISO date/time log file formats, and Apache-like logs like CUPS, ProFTPD, Pure-FTPd… etc., and gzip and bzip2 compression methods.
Testing for modern techniques, algorithms and optimization methods.