OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Linux (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Windows (6)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (4)
- Android (3)
- Modern (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A framework for mapping various physical data source including database, filesystem, xml file, etc., into objects.1 weekly downloads
A commandline program to change file/dir names from upper case to lower case, or inversely. Several files/dirs can be processed. Files/subdirs in a directory can be processed recursively with the -R option. Matching patterns and conditions supported.
The MIT(Made in Taiwan) Batch Framework base on the batch processing domain logic, by using public technology like Ant, Spring, Hibernate, FileHelpers and other open source to provide a total solutation in development batch processing.
Quartz is a full-featured, usefull,open source job scheduling service;But it didn`t used in c or c++ project. Now,I want to rewrite it using c and c++ programming language.welcome to join us.
I am very sorry about my poor english. This project is for develop a game server, which is named "RioServer".
This project is a P2P streaming (peercasting) software. It provides the following features: 1. minute swarming (bittorrent based) 2. NAT traversal
a soft about private financial record is planing