Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (19)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (19)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (19)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
- Mac (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups1 weekly downloads
this is about 89haoude
the bjx is a open source project for conversion of a 3d scene from 3DSMAX 9.0 to osg format. It will compeleted by Qt4 and C++.
There is the toolbox of implementing a mehod for consistent group indepent component analysis for functional magnetic resonance imaging.
NiceTransport is a chat software in the intranate, just like IPMsg, the different is, the UI is much more beauitful, and I am trying to make it be a useful tool in the office, for message and file transport.
Project to Open Hardware Designs, Schematics, PCB files, JTags and BSPs of 32bit MMU enabled RiSC-SOM(tm) for non-profit org(s).
The Robot-based Imaging Test-bed (RIT) is an open source toolkit designed to be used with a network of wireless robots with imaging cameras.
This is a semester long simple sudoku project developed in 2008. It is my personal interest to expend the functionality other than what was provided by univerisity. Nothing interesting but I'm intending to incrementally update it.
A project for a TPC-C implement based C/C++ language.Strictly comply to the TPC-C standard
Video Affective Computing is a very new and attractive research field. VideoAC is a prototype system for video affective computing.
lmesh is a 3D render implemented local illumination such as Gouraud and Phong. Currently it is written by C++ and does not depend on the GPU instructions or any exsiting 3D libraries. It plans to achieve more realistic effects in the future
this is a web site source.the site provited video information and other video information.
It is a assistant tool for SOA,which help the client to choose a best Web Service to invoke and delay the banding of the client and the service to the executing of the BPEL process.So that to improve the success rate of invoking the Web Service.
Provide a demo of CFUpdate,and do some develop.Will be updated about twice a month.