Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Linux (13)
- Mac (13)
- Android (12)
- BSD (3)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Small, Reliable, Compact, Object-Oriented, Portable RTOS(Real-time operating system).1 weekly downloads
This is an OS kernel for arm920t platform.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
We want to utilize idle memory located on Internet or WAN to improvement file system performance. It's something like cooperative caching.
The SuperWikia ED-C2 is a backend manager for the SuperWikia LME launch environments application. It is used to manage and host all LME plugins, extension and macros and supports multi-programming and multi-language (I-18n) capabilities.
SylixOS real-time operating system, system layer consistent with the POSIX standard (except some kernel service). some open source software has been integrated into SylixOS. it is a complete embedded software development platform.
ViTrack is a Virus Track Framework in Linux Kernel.
Merge the Solaris downstream version of GRUB legacy GPL source code into GRUB4DOS
cnkernel is a cross-platform, multi-threaded multi-user, multi-level priority system and embedded real-time kernel.It is highly modular and can be assembled!The core focus on stability, security, real-time.
learn how to write a hobby os kernel, this project is just for practice.
Open architecture and reference implementation of Device Software Optimization (DSO). It consists an novel multi-kernel software architecture based on Pcanel operating system, a set of primitive components and cross-compile tools.