ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Android (12)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (12)
- Windows (12)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Modern (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is an OS kernel for arm920t platform.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
We want to utilize idle memory located on Internet or WAN to improvement file system performance. It's something like cooperative caching.
DroidLDR is a MultiBoot loader for every Droid Phone
The SuperWikia ED-C2 is a backend manager for the SuperWikia LME launch environments application. It is used to manage and host all LME plugins, extension and macros and supports multi-programming and multi-language (I-18n) capabilities.
SylixOS real-time operating system, system layer consistent with the POSIX standard (except some kernel service). some open source software has been integrated into SylixOS. it is a complete embedded software development platform.
In this full-featured trial you can: easily integrate your current systems (service desk, chat, monitoring etc.), communicate through any device, build on-call schedules and more. Start your 14-day free trial today!Sponsored Listing
ViTrack is a Virus Track Framework in Linux Kernel.
cnkernel is a cross-platform, multi-threaded multi-user, multi-level priority system and embedded real-time kernel.It is highly modular and can be assembled!The core focus on stability, security, real-time.
A Small, Reliable, Compact, Object-Oriented, Portable RTOS(Real-time operating system).
learn how to write a hobby os kernel, this project is just for practice.
Open architecture and reference implementation of Device Software Optimization (DSO). It consists an novel multi-kernel software architecture based on Pcanel operating system, a set of primitive components and cross-compile tools.
If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing