It’s time to re-imagine backup and recovery. Protect your business in the cloud or on premise with powerful backup software that assures recovery of your virtual, physical and cloud data, systems and applications. Experience the difference. Start your free trial today.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- Linux (12)
- Windows (12)
- Android (11)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
This is an OS kernel for arm920t platform.1 weekly downloads
ViTrack is a Virus Track Framework in Linux Kernel.1 weekly downloads
A Small, Reliable, Compact, Object-Oriented, Portable RTOS(Real-time operating system).1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
We want to utilize idle memory located on Internet or WAN to improvement file system performance. It's something like cooperative caching.
The SuperWikia ED-C2 is a backend manager for the SuperWikia LME launch environments application. It is used to manage and host all LME plugins, extension and macros and supports multi-programming and multi-language (I-18n) capabilities.
SylixOS real-time operating system, system layer consistent with the POSIX standard (except some kernel service). some open source software has been integrated into SylixOS. it is a complete embedded software development platform.
cnkernel is a cross-platform, multi-threaded multi-user, multi-level priority system and embedded real-time kernel.It is highly modular and can be assembled!The core focus on stability, security, real-time.
learn how to write a hobby os kernel, this project is just for practice.
Open architecture and reference implementation of Device Software Optimization (DSO). It consists an novel multi-kernel software architecture based on Pcanel operating system, a set of primitive components and cross-compile tools.