OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Mac (6)
- Linux (5)
- Android (3)
- Modern (2)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An intuitive molecular editor and visualization tool2,550 weekly downloads
Mathematics Tool Utility 数学工具集合1 weekly downloads
Association de l'asie pacifique et de l'asie mineur : Mention projet \apac (SF.NET) Chancellerie fédérale Palais fédéral ouest 3003 Berne1 weekly downloads
Standardized online Chinese Union Bible source and provid tools and specification to manage the file
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Portable-Game-Engine is a light weight but high performance 3D game engine,with a virtual machine for game scripting supporting a C-like language(may be more and more in the future).This project is mainly for game developers and college students.
Hyzenthlay, named after the Efrafan Doe from Watership Down rather than the plant, is a vector-based graphics rendering, manipulation and machinima program, distributed in Open Source fromat programmed using Python. This project is currently in plan...
WebSearch.Net is an research platform providing uniform datasource access, modeling, feature-calculation, data-mining, etc. It facilitates the experiments of web search researchers due to its high flexibility and extensibility.
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font