OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
the bjx is a open source project for conversion of a 3d scene from 3DSMAX 9.0 to osg format. It will compeleted by Qt4 and C++.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Vrml Project and Java Development CRM、MIS、CMS、ERP、OA and C++ Development OpenGL.Graphics and 3DGAME
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
This is a P2P VoIP system. It support audio and video chat through kademlia-based dht overlay. The p2p module use Kademlia protocols; Audio codec is G.729. An simple Introduction here: http://www.needdo.com/2007/09/ppphonekademliap2p-voip/ . My Personal blog is http://www.idolf.cn and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org .
xiaowoniu Write relevant development documents