OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (4)
- Mac (3)
- Android (1)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The fast powerful CALC is a desktop scientific calculator, still is under development and tests. The objective is offer a good and easy to use mathematical tool. I hope you enjoy it.3 weekly downloads
Atenza's (also named Neo-B5F) Firefox builds from previous B5F (Big-5 Fixed) Community Edition. It gives most common tune up so that can be work on computer can run Firefox. Both SFX file and installer are available.
Atenza's (also named Neo-B5F) Thunderbird builds from previous B5F (Big-5 Fixed) Community Edition. It gives most common tune up so that can be work on computer can run thunderbird. Both SFX file and installer are available.
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project includes 2 parts: the open FPGA+DSP architecture for the GPS hardware and the GPS software running in embedded system and PC
Get a saxophone without the high cost of getting a real one! This program will allow you to actually-and virtually-play your "saxophone!"
This project is to design an application to use the pwlib and ophenh323 lib
The iStormIM project intends to create a cross-platform IM architecture for user in different platform to communication easily with native interface. And It also provide SDK for developers to add their own IM protocols.
libScreenText is a Cross-Platform On-Screen text pick up library. It aims to provider a general way to pick up text from running applications for dictionary products. It will support Normal text out/Addvanced text out(Such as OOo)/Java programs/DirectX