OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Linux (13)
- Modern (13)
- Solaris (12)
- BSD (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Windows (9)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Mac (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The IRC's Talking Robot4 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
a SQL-based DNS server written by Java.1 weekly downloads
CM Game Development Kit
DAPI (Data structures and Algorithm Programing Interface) is a programing interface of data structures and algorithms use c language, it supports multiple task
Enhanced Security Proxy(ESP)
ETL Lib is a Data Warehouse ETL arithmetic library.It support some classic arithmetics and major database interface.
CEIM is a im client base on Jabber.
JWoody is a J2EE based bug tracing system whose source code is released under GPL(GNU General Public License).
StarFTP is a powerful, full-featured, cross-platform ftp server. Using python.
duxmit is the ported version of AIX smit to UNIX. It proivdes another system managerment tools for Linux & FreeBSD & Open Solaris. duxmit depends on Eclipse RCP for GUI, and duxmitty depends on curses for console.
faas is a federated authentication and authority server
application for Enterprise include CRM,ERP,PM and so on