OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Biomedical Information Management System (BIMS) is a modular multilayer object - oriented software architecture, which provides a flexible computational solution to capture and manage a heterogeneous biomedical data: textual and visual information.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project is an academic work and will be a billard game
VIBOT - Erasmus Mundus Masters in Computer Vision & Robotics. Tools, toolboxes and stand-alone applications of computer vision applied to robotics.
Studying, playing and crashing the core of compilers. Developing a compiler from scratch.