RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (6)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- BSD (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Biomedical Information Management System (BIMS) is a modular multilayer object - oriented software architecture, which provides a flexible computational solution to capture and manage a heterogeneous biomedical data: textual and visual information.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project is an academic work and will be a billard game
VIBOT - Erasmus Mundus Masters in Computer Vision & Robotics. Tools, toolboxes and stand-alone applications of computer vision applied to robotics.
Studying, playing and crashing the core of compilers. Developing a compiler from scratch.