OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Windows (9)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An extremely powerful and configurable BitTorrent client12,380 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
TutorMates Editor is a MathML editor developed in Java and SWT using the Eclipse infrastructure. This project is part of a largest one called TutorMates, an application for learning and teaching mathematics.1 weekly downloads
Management of the FiberParty assistants. It controls who enters and who exit from the lan-party. It store the name, number, photo, and a bar-code of the user.
masafi-oscb (MasaFi Open Source Course Builder) is a Course Builder and Authoring framework. Now in planning process, it intends to be SCORM Compliant, database driven, with a graphical UI and programming capabilities.
Steps for Kettle ( data integration by pentaho) to manage ( import and export ) TinyErp information.
VisualDivX is a good looking movie manager.It gets the movies info from Internet databases and can retrieve info from files (DVD,AVI,MPG...).I put my efforts making it easy to use, good visual aspect, and to be the definitive movie manager
DTI visualitzation platform programmed in JAVA
oneMovie is a project that suggest a list of partners to see a film, and later negotiate what film. This part of the project suggest only the list of partners.