OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Android (4)
- Modern (2)
- BSD (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
GTCop Professional Security Appliance aims to provide a powerful tool for satellite communications, with enhanced QoS and bandwidth controls. As derived from IPCop Firewall, it is a stable, secure, easy to configure and maintain GNU/Linux firewall box.1 weekly downloads
Pistrix (lat. Shark) is a Open Source project of Operation System, written on Assembly and C Languages. The OS model is microkernel, because the basic task of the Pistrix is Speed and Small Size.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
(Main Project) The Independent Innovative Free-Libre Open-Source Software public project's mission is to create, as an open community, the perfect conceptually new feature-complete free-libre open-source operating system from scratch.
Module #0 of the Independent Innovative FLOSS public project -- Operating System Kernel (see the iifoss project for more information).
Soccer manager with many new features, 2D/3D match engine, it will be released under GPL for Windows and Linux. OSM will include built-in database viewer/editor. Also all world leagues will be in. Over 50 statistics per player.