OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Colonize the New World.2,618 weekly downloads
The free computer aided translation (CAT) tool for professionals1,841 weekly downloads
This project is for an open source development of a core banking project.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Erica is an interior design Java application for quickly choosing and placing furniture on a house.
Web-based system for housing and communal services automatization.
An online judge system to judge the ACM-ICPC programming contests.
Proofreading Software for 20+ Languages
Linux Kernel Configuration plugin for Eclipse (www.eclipse.org)