OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
This project is for an open source development of a core banking project.
Web-based system for housing and communal services automatization.
HomeLAN Bill is a billing system for home networks and ethernet-based internet service providers. Home page: http://hlbill.sourceforge.net
An online judge system to judge the ACM-ICPC programming contests.
eZebra is a new p2p program with functions similar at eMule and Shareaza but we do not take it as a MOD of any of both. We understand it as "the start point of a new p2p generation". And we need you to make us believe we can do better!