Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Mac (16)
- Windows (16)
- Android (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Modern (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Erica is an interior design Java application for quickly choosing and placing furniture on a house.
Flarelite is an online code editor. You can edit XHTML and CSS code with syntax coloring, hinting and automatic formatting.
This is a product to leave foot print in some webpage.
For testing only again - Not a project Not a project Not a project Not a project Testing testing testing
This is a PHP binding for the Linode (currently DNS) API. Linode API reference can be found here: http://www.linode.com/api/html/api.html
Perl-based Belarusian CMS with multisite support using SOAP and mod_perl-powered. Uses MySQL DBMS. Scalable architecture with independent functional modules.
Having unated after the the dissolation into the single whole by the god Perun fantasy worlds of Javi and Navi are still in the opposition. The union of these worlds is the Necklace indeed! Let it be inviolable until will and faith steadfast will be!
Translated Mozilla Firefox add-ons
A crawler/spider project for the Weeird NL Team
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font
Linux Kernel Configuration plugin for Eclipse (www.eclipse.org)
Goal: To make a fully functional language for artificial intelligence This, is a project to develop a language interpreter for a language which is made for artificial intelligence. The preferred language used will be CC++
topless (TOP-like Log Events Scanning System) allows to watch and analyze log files. It support top-like user interfaces, that allow to scan log stream "on-line", and less-like user interfaces, taht allow to analyze old log files "off-line".
Maximum 15 characters. Unix name is available. 47 characters. Must be between 20 and 250 characters.