OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Linux (14)
- Windows (14)
- Mac (11)
- Android (7)
- Modern (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The ADS It s a process of analysis, permits to extract or to verify the properties of a system analog or digital system.6 weekly downloads
Reference implementation for the proposed SII 5194 (Bidirectional Text Editing) Israeli standard (hopefully, a Unicode standard in the future). This is a fully functional text editor with complete BiDi support.2 weekly downloads
Runes Of Magic1 weekly downloads
As a preprocessing step to the OCR, document images content is segmented into units such as words and lines. In this project we will try to adapt a segmentation algorithm for Arabic historic manuscripts.
Just a C/C++ test project to learn GIT, SVN, KDiff processes.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Djerba is an e-tourism extensible platform
a Huge Utility for the principals to manage their Schools
Hadith is the 2nd most important muslim ressouce after Quran. It stands for ''what was transmitted on the authority of the Prophet (deeds, sayings, approvals...)''. A science studying Hadith appered 14C ago providing athenticity-proof alghorithms.
Question Management System is a QTI-Compliant Questions Authoring and Management Tool integrated with IBM WebSphere Portal infrastructure.
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font
this project is about audio and video libraries in egyptian radio and television .
An application for the management of broadband Internet subscriptions
Kanoosh is a worldwide network for searching for all kind businesses contacts.
MMORPG to simulate and manage small-arms defense against state-of-the-art military opponents.
Tired of getting your hotlinked? This software is the solution! This software makes it impossible for other sites to hotlink your files. You can also make paid download service, limit simultaneous downloads for non paid and much more!