OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Bunker Trails is a project designed to create a comprehensive hiking trail network in Albania. Part of this includes the creation of a set of freely available, highly accurate GIS dataset.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The MozaixMedia CMS ( Content management system ) is based in people who work with development of sites. The system is with php/mysql database. Apply at mozaixmedia.com to have the premium account for CMS.
ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font
Projet etudiants concernant la documentation en ligne sur internet