Download this white paper and learn how to: Future-proof your IT and software, set your team up to easily take advantage of future technology, make your team more agile and adaptable with more time for innovation, use abstraction and automation to help manage what you have now, and integrate future technologies into your IT environment.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Bunker Trails is a project designed to create a comprehensive hiking trail network in Albania. Part of this includes the creation of a set of freely available, highly accurate GIS dataset.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The MozaixMedia CMS ( Content management system ) is based in people who work with development of sites. The system is with php/mysql database. Apply at mozaixmedia.com to have the premium account for CMS.
It’s time to re-imagine backup and recovery. Protect your business in the cloud or on premise with powerful backup software that assures recovery of your virtual, physical and cloud data, systems and applications. Experience the difference. Start your free trial today.Sponsored Listing
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font
Projet etudiants concernant la documentation en ligne sur internet