OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (4)
- Windows (4)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
CPUID DE is a program get CPUID information. It's target to get the exactly CPU information. In advance target, it monitor temperature and performance of CPU .
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GTCop Professional Security Appliance aims to provide a powerful tool for satellite communications, with enhanced QoS and bandwidth controls. As derived from IPCop Firewall, it is a stable, secure, easy to configure and maintain GNU/Linux firewall box.
A Interactive Network VideoGame
The TruongQuangDuocIDS (tqdids) is an IDS that works on multi-platform, from Solaris/SPARC to HP-UX/Alpha. This IDS has features like other IDSs (snort etc.) but it has a special feature inside the binary-pattern-matching algorithm that makes it faster.