OSI-Approved Open Source (61)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- BSD License (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (66)
- All POSIX (19)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (17)
- All BSD Platforms (15)
- OS Independent (14)
- 64-bit MS Windows (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Windows (66)
- Linux (61)
- Mac (56)
- Android (34)
- Modern (23)
- BSD (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A community script for apartments and sites
It is developing with more than one programing languages that are JAVA, PHP, ASP.Net, F# and it will be available for ALL Platform. It is very ambitious project because of the aim of solving mimimax problem with singleton.
Hamsi is a basic Customer Relationship Management software. A small company can keep track of its customers, sales and payments. It is developed by using the following technologies: Eclipse RCP, JPA, Apache Derby.
Laboratory Information Management System with Complete Lab. Automation
palmiye is a law traking program.
Seyda is a project aimed on not only integrating open source educational projects with each other but also providing services to them and give better educational advices. "Seyda" means The Collector of all beneficial knowledge in kurdish.
Treebank Editor for Turkish (Sabanci University Graduation Project)
Dr. Erase is safe data eraser tool and library. Dr. Erase uses very fast and effective method to delete files from all media drives.
e-Petition is a system where citizens will post their petitions addressed to the government. Citizens will also be able to sign other petitions, and comment on them using a message board available for each petition. Uses Spring, Hibernate, JSF.
A document/data/information management system that does not require anything other than a base Python installation (ie., with no dependencies), this application is aimed towards creating a full-featured easy-to-use platform-independent manager.
Randomizer , Object Pascal dili ile tasarlanmış ve platform bağımsız rastgele sayı üretme algoritmasıdır. Bu algoritma çalıştığı sistemin birçok özellikleri ile neredeyse tahmini imkansız sayılar üretir.
SithNET Network presents a new set of ircd and services, based on ircu and gnuworld, with more features added and more stable, there will be an interactive how-to soon.
cross platform light simple audio player1 weekly downloads
StokPro is a stock program that small businesses can use . It is simple and clearly structured. You can use different currencies. You can add images to card stock in inventory. If you want to use multiple user, you can use mysql as database.1 weekly downloads