OSI-Approved Open Source (26)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (28)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- All POSIX (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- OS Portable (6)
- OS Independent (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Linux (21)
- Mac (13)
- BSD (12)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
IndicX is a transliterator for Indian languages for the Macintosh (Mac OS X) platform.
You can 'wear' any clothes on the internet 'virtually' on your body (image). And this application stores the URL where you can buy the clothes, you can share your information like your good looking shot or your ratingson the clothe over internet.
On Stop surely a show stopper.
OpenCase is a social worker case note taking software. This is a standalone java application that will be developed using mostly opensource tools. The developers will collabarate using open source tools.
Panchangam means 'Five Limbs', deals with the five divisions of time. An 'auspicious' moment (Muhurtha) is considered very important, for starting a ceremony. This project is to develop software to produce panchangam to a place.
Using Ruling Planets (Lagna star lord, Rasi lord; Moon star lord, Rasi lord, Day lord) to predict the event time is the fastest method using KP Astrology (Jyotish) . PHP scripts using Swiss Ephemeris for mobile via web browser (AstroOpenSource@gmail.com)
Project Sveccha aims to be the central repository for all things related to localisation of open software for Telugu - Gnome, KDE, Mozilla, Open Office, Pango, php, Perl (to start with). In addition, we will try to develop new fonts, new keyboards/IMEs.
Desktop dictionary for telugu english conversions. The desktop dictionary has the following features 1) Telugu to English conversion 2) English to Telugu conversion
Unicode Translator using ITRANS transliteration for Indian languages like Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada. Open Source project using Java as the development environment. Both stand-alone using Swing and web based using Applet are provided.
This project is to enhance words available in english to telugu dictionary.