OSI-Approved Open Source (20)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (32)
- Linux (25)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (23)
- Mac (21)
- Modern (17)
- Android (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Geneology and Family Tree Management.
Humex will be an end to end web based product for HR domain built using open source technologies. Right now, we are building a team of domain experts to work with us on building product road map.
Unicode Translator using ITRANS transliteration for Indian languages like Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada. Open Source project using Java as the development environment. Both stand-alone using Swing and web based using Applet are provided.
Zetechos is a simple operating system that is touch friendly
Tips | Tricks | Troubleshoot
Data Driven Java Unit Testing
Its a ps2 media center with ps3 like xmb and internet browser which supports many formats like the .flv (www.youtube.com) which supports media streaming.The media center has all the media playback and usb hdd support.I want your support to do this.