OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (41)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Python License (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (54)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (44)
- Windows (41)
- Mac (32)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (31)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
AOEmu is a high performance server emulator for the sci-fi MMORPG Anarchy-Online. This project aims to provide a fully functional server system for running and maintaining an Anarchy-Online server over one or many server machines running Linux.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Hackometer clients meassures how much code you've hacked (based on number of keypresses, mouse motions, mouse button presses). The clients sends reports to a server which will display user stats on a web page. It is simply a hacking activity meter...
A multiplayer 3d-game where the "Whack a Mole" concept is reversed and the player is the mole. The object of the game is simply to survive in an underground laburynth.
The goal of this project is to build a base to an open world style of game/simulator that consists of modules and is easy to expand and develop. The project is based on the Panda3d engine and python,
writing a app. for remembering a lot of phone numbers I want to remember numbers through a system called pseudonumerology, its a mnemonic system to remember numbers through converting the to words (words are easier to remember).
Web-Frontend for various Transfer-Clients. 1.0-beta supports BitTornado, Transmission, BitTorrent (mainline), Azureus, nzbperl and wget.