Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit® gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (62)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (61)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (52)
- All POSIX (43)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- OS Portable (9)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- OS Independent (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (47)
- BSD (46)
- Windows (36)
- Mac (20)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Image stacking software for Unix/Linux, primarily for Astrophotography
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment. Basic features are syntax highlighting, code completion, code folding, call tips, many supported filetypes.
Geeqie is a lightweight image viewer. It was forked from GQview. The development is focused on features for photo collection maintenance: raw format, Exif/IPTC/XMP metadata and integration with programs like UFraw, ImageMagick, Gimp, gPhoto or ExifTo The current development and project can be found on http://www.geeqie.org/. The sourceforge page will be deleted soon.
GtkStryk is a GTK+ application generating filtered rows for the swedish soccer pool betting systems STRYKTIPSET and EUROPATIPSET.
A system for keeping your bibliography, notes and comments together.
OpenMH (Open Multi-Head) is an open source, multi-monitor management engine for use with DirectX/OpenGL applications and game clients.
Ett smidigt program för att sortera och söka filmer.
USBSink is a GNOME program for automatic file synchronization with removable drives.
Wide central management operaiting system.
ZanyBlue: Ada libraries towards a finite element framework
Opensource financial program for Gnome.
GOK is an on-screen keyboard. An alternative to the mouse/keyboard input system (for unix-like systems with GNOME libraries.)