OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (14)
- Mac (14)
- Windows (14)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Archimedes will be a Computer Aided Design (CAD) program developed side by side with architecture offices in order to fulfill all their needs. This way, we hope to develop software better suited for architects than the currently widely used AutoCAD.206 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Autocondat Business Framework5 weekly downloads
Roll Playing Game development environment, made with PyGame, Ogre, wxPython.
UFO-Incursion is a game that is reminiscent of the original X-Com series. It is our intent to create a game that far surpasses the original’s… Indeed this game is not a clone of the original(s), but it is inspired by these wonderful games. It is not our intent to rip off the original team of amazing designers so we are going to rebuild the game from the ground up, this will give us the same style of game but with a fresh feel and powerful engines. It is our goal to recreate the immersive atmosphere the original X-Com games had. It is our intention to create not only a visually stunning game but also an emotionally immersive atmosphere.
Instil Creature Generator is both a Java-API and a Java-Application for creation and usage of 3D creatures. Using the bones-technique for animation of 3D articulated creatures, this project allows for the creation of poses and animations to use in games.
A big-sized project for Software Engineering at Complutense University of Madrid, Spain. E.V.A. stands for Artificial Life Evolution and it´s a game and simulator of living 3D creatures moving all over different environments and reacting to them.7 weekly downloads
Vocaluxe is an open source singing game inspired by SingStar™ and Ultrastar Deluxe. The code is hosted on github: https://github.com/Vocaluxe/Vocaluxe22 weekly downloads
A cross-platform emulators frontend with ROMs database support.
Contador de Truco Multiplataforma
This software will aid to design deep foudations according to state of the art techniques and to local and international regulations. This will be the final studies project of some students (programmers and engineers) that will participate on it.
Research toward the use of Scripting Languages for fast prototyping of 3D real time applications. Specially focused in Python and Videogames.
Java Tiny Gfx Library (JTGL) is a graphic fundation framework (a graphics/gaming api) that will allow easy deployment/porting of applications/games on many environments: J2SE,J2ME/MIDP(Nokia,Siemens,BlackBerry),SuperWaba(Palm,PPC,Symbian),ExEn,DoJa,etc..