OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (5)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (31)
- Windows (27)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (23)
- All POSIX (14)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- OS Independent (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (21)
- Modern (19)
- BSD (12)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Android (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Mandrigo is a free, Open Source, PHP 5 based website backend. It takes care of backend tasks such as user, group, and acl management, variable loading, plug-in management, and other things allowing you to focus on developing the content of the website.
NOCAssist manages a web hosting company from colo to virtual-dedicated servers. Will alsos install/config (remote) up to 5 *NIX OSes. This program includes a CMS, Ticket system and a whole lot more.
Perl WebHost Control Panel is a control panel programmed in perl that will allow administration of domain, server, and server farm for ISP/ASP businesses and to end users. Proposed end user features at final relase is 350 features.
A completely different and powerful approach to research and analyze vulnerabilities, resulting in permutations, and which can be applied to both offensive and defensive approach (oriented to programming).
Not another Content Management System. The first Release is used on Important News Papers of Argentina.
Seguro Distributor aims the design of an efficient algorithm that allows the safe distribution of public files, i.g., executables and source code. Files are decryptable with a public key, which is generated by a private key.
we are trying to get ideas to desing a good game, a "costumer taste made" game. ¿have an idea to improve ours? Tell us, ¿An idea to develop? Tell Us. Maybe someday it will be implemented in a great game.
aixa is an encrypted chat system which features single-use keys validated by a server allowing private chats and filesharings to be carried out in a secure way.
Sistema para gerenciamento de rede baseado em unix
Web-Frontend for various Transfer-Clients. 1.0-beta supports BitTornado, Transmission, BitTorrent (mainline), Azureus, nzbperl and wget.