OSI-Approved Open Source (84)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (8)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (76)
- Windows (76)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (65)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (11)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- All POSIX (27)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (19)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (6)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (5)
- Mac (56)
- Modern (38)
- Other Operating Systems (31)
- Android (27)
- BSD (27)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Libc for Linux in assembly based on asmutils, nasm, and others. trying to find libc 6 compatibility for a awesome speed and size, and compatibility. Easily to port to another unix systems.
domoticPS2: home automation over X10 (and other protocols) using a Sony PlayStation 2. Includes a 3D engine to render houses.
GNU PIC LIBRARY PROJECT The interest of this project is to develop a set of Libraries that are released in LGPL License to use to PIC microcontroler programming. Then any program resulted by this use would be a proprietary or free softwares.
AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
iSystem is a unique operating system that will be virus and infection free.
It is a litle windows program that shows a gregorian calendar. After that, you can save it to a text file.
lg-ceroOS es un proyecto que intentara desarrollar un sistema operativo x86 con interfaz gráfica para uso libre, lo que se desea con este proyecto es crear un sistema operativo sencillo, pequeño, rápido y fácil de crear aplicaciones.
lsed --- open-source applications developed by engineering students
This program try to crack any md5 hash , but not using one cpu, using the power of distributed computing to get better results in less time
This is a Operating system in spanish.Based in the Menuet OS version 0.78.This includes multitasking, 32-bit pmode and more aplications than Menuet.
A program in a laptop controls an propane operated drum coffee roaster.
The extensor, is a assembly of programs and independent libs (- nostdinc) at the moment for DJGPP, but thought for others GCC-i386. By means of this kit it is possible to construct a operating systems or a program boot from the BIOS (i386 embedded syste
control unipolar stepper motors connected to a parallelport.
This is port of PCSX2 (is a PlayStation 2 emulator for Windows and Linux, started by the same team that brought you PCSX (a Sony PlayStation 1 emulator). Currently,with a high end PC it can emulate hundreds of games at full speed) to Macintosh.
Access VirtualBox shared folders from DOS
Como construir un robot (basado en el proyecto TarriBot - www.tarribot.com)