OSI-Approved Open Source (60)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (51)
- Windows (51)
- Modern (42)
- Linux (39)
- Mac (25)
- BSD (21)
- Other Operating Systems (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Desktop gadget (Windows only). The simulation of a real horizontal sundial, dependent on a geographic position (latitude). Size can be chosen between big and small. It can use current (computer) time, or user-specified date&time.1 weekly downloads
Star Trek-like, command-driven simulation game. The user will be able to control practically every inch of the ship and it's systems. The project is going for size and complexity, without placing too much value on graphics. Command or Menu -driven. The1 weekly downloads
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.1 weekly downloads
Testni projekt, ki se bo izbrisal1 weekly downloads
First person multiplayer maze 3D game based on OpenGL.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Harmonia is a tool for analyzing music scores exported to MIDI or MusicXML format. It allows you to detect voices inside a single MIDI track (eg. live piano recording), main themes (and their motifs), harmonic key and chord interpretation.
The Spider is a game in whitch you must destroy all insects that are coming on your web. You must defend all nets in your house and blow away all silly animals so you can go to the café with the next-door girl. Cool, isn't it?
crossbow-config is a small open-source programme written in C++ for Linux network configuration. It uses gtkmm libraries for drawing the graphical user interface. It's small and compatible with most popular Linux distributions.
open4invoiceing is a small program intented for small business to issue invoices, billing, for keeping information about overdue invoices and more