The Netwrix Auditor Effective Permissions Reporting Tool enables you to quickly track down who has access to what across both AD and file servers, see how that access was gained, and get ready-to-use reports in a few clicks. It is free of charge and will never expire, so you can be sure it’ll be there for you when you need it most.Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (15)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (10)
- Mac (10)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (5)
- Android (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Bugzilla-si is Slovenian translation for Bugzilla (3.0). To je slovenski prevod za orodja Bugzilla (3.0).
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The FPA Analysis tool is intended for the analysis of the scope of IT projects in their initial phase by the method of FPA (Function Point Analysis).
Pure Java implementation of small but powerful, modular, scalable, pluggable and configurable platform for assembling desktop (SE) and/or (EE) business applications from small to mid-size enterprises. Built on Spring and Spring RC.5 weekly downloads
Kalx - A fine opensource calculator. First goal is to make good replacement for usual calculators, it should be easy to use and with all common functions. The final goal of project, the key feature is entering data same as it appers on the paper.
MacSlov - a dictionary application that is planned to be made for Slovenian Macintosh users. The application itself will have an interface with changeable language.
MoCo is an environment that can be used for writing and testing assembler programs for various microcontrollers.
Remake of Space Empires first edition. Developed by students of Faculty of computer science of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The Spider is a game in whitch you must destroy all insects that are coming on your web. You must defend all nets in your house and blow away all silly animals so you can go to the café with the next-door girl. Cool, isn't it?
Treecastle is a project to make a section (the Treecastle) in the Planeshift's world.
Aplikacija ugankarski slovar tujk je v bistvu pomoč pri reševanju križank in ostalih ugank. Aplikacija je napisana v .NET 2.0 frameworku. Za bazo podaktov uporablja SQLite.
You Rather app in Slovenian language
crossbow-config is a small open-source programme written in C++ for Linux network configuration. It uses gtkmm libraries for drawing the graphical user interface. It's small and compatible with most popular Linux distributions.
open4invoiceing is a small program intented for small business to issue invoices, billing, for keeping information about overdue invoices and more