OSI-Approved Open Source (85)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (53)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (90)
- Linux (76)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (71)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (16)
- 64-bit MS Windows (16)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (25)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (21)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (35)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (62)
- Modern (35)
- BSD (24)
- Android (21)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The aim of this project is building a system, where users can communicate each other. This includes messaging, photoalbums, friendship, societies and so on.
The Netwrix Auditor Effective Permissions Reporting Tool enables you to quickly track down who has access to what across both AD and file servers, see how that access was gained, and get ready-to-use reports in a few clicks. It is free of charge and will never expire, so you can be sure it’ll be there for you when you need it most.Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
USU.kz - Software for beauty salon automation
Java version of Stellarium.
The project has moved. Please see the link in the blue box above.
File catalogue which scans paths and saves directory structure to the database.
TuxWordSmith uses XDXF dictionaries to play in 88 languages
WordPress event calendar plugin
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.
Zetechos is a simple operating system that is touch friendly
ZuseCode can create your project with PHP programing language and CI
Free web-based bug tracking system written on PHP. Some of the main features are: fully custom templates, advanced filters, LDAP support, email notifications, subscriptions, reminders, flexible permissions management, graphical project metrics, etc.
EMSS – e-mail security suite. Powerful e-mail gateway. Protects your network from SPAM, viruses and phishing e-mails. It has central controller, easy web management, content filter and end user quarantine.
iMage is project aimed to create perfect tools for extraction/insertion of graphics from/to any resource file.
"mir-W cms" - content management system, written based on BMEcat 2005 standarts, supports files uploading, user management, web shop, orders, languages..
psxdev.ru is home of the following projects: HLPSE (HLE PSX Emulator), HLPSD (HLE PSX DisASM), HLPStEst (HLE PSX Emulator (obsolete)), TIMGRAB (TIM extractor).
bgs (brick game simulator) is an attempt to implement multipurpose gaming engine which will allow to port all existant puzzle games (like tetris, columns, puyo puyo sun, etc) to all operating systems using SDL as cross-platform multimedia library.6 weekly downloads