OSI-Approved Open Source (34)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (35)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (34)
- All POSIX (29)
- All BSD Platforms (11)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (28)
- Modern (21)
- Mac (18)
- Windows (12)
- Android (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Frenzy is a "portable system administrator toolkit," LiveCD based on FreeBSD. It generally contains software for hardware tests, file system check, security check and network setup and analysis. Size of ISO-image is 200 MBytes (3" CD).
Lcd panel based on russian microcontroller (analog SED1520DOA SEIKO EPSON). Driver for Lcd-panel for Linux.
UXMp3 is an advanced playlister and MP3 player, working outside X. it allows many advanced features. works under UNIX.
actl gives you comfortable interface(s) to control APACHE web server.
The program (both CLI and GUI versions) will search the locations, specified by user, for duplicated files.
IChat - intranet chat for local networks
File manager, internal viewer, internal editor, desktop environment. Console and X Window modes.
pump is the fast and powerful download manager for POSIX-compliant operation systems. It consist of separate UNIX-daemon and a couple of front-ends including Qt, GTK, web and ncurses one.
topless (TOP-like Log Events Scanning System) allows to watch and analyze log files. It support top-like user interfaces, that allow to scan log stream "on-line", and less-like user interfaces, taht allow to analyze old log files "off-line".
BEYE (Binary EYE) is a free, portable, advanced file viewer with built-in editor for binary, hexadecimal and disassembler modes. It contains a highlight AVR/Java/i86-AMD64/ARM-XScale/PPC-64 and other disassembler, full preview of MZ,NE,PE,ELF and other.129 weekly downloads