OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Linux (55)
- Mac (50)
- Embedded Operating Systems (37)
- Android (33)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (29)
- Modern (11)
- BSD (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A J2ME program for personal financial management.
Coverage java framework to generate scrum tasks with the "not pass" tasks.
The Open Translation Network will assist people in translating and revising any textual document. Based on P2P technology, it will allow users to request/provide the translation or the revision of virtually any textual document.
Kamapsp is the game growth children should have in their PSP. With artwork being made by a lot of artists! Kamapsp is not pornography!
VUPT is open source mobile application software that provides solutions to Mobiles which follow MIDP 2.0 J2ME specs – standards. Also, enhance development to Mobile applications, Solutions too many terminals and wireless terminals and devices.
WabaConsole is an SQL query browser for PDB and litebase databses created by Superwaba mobile sdk.
Mobber is a mobile communicator based on the Jabber protocol for cell phones with GPRS. It is written in java (MID Profile Version 1.0) - should work on any device that supports Java (it was tested on Siemens CX65 and phone emulators available for Linux)