The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (63)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (38)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Modern (63)
- BSD (60)
- Linux (57)
- Mac (44)
- Windows (43)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- All POSIX (34)
- All BSD Platforms (25)
- 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- 64-bit MS Windows (10)
- OS Portable (8)
- OS Independent (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Other Operating Systems (17)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This package will allow people to check, change, update the license of their projects. It will conform to all new licenses available.
Very Small Qmail add-on that send a email confirmation with an weblink for all e-mail sent to you.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
The VP7 WKP is a GTK program which simulates the decay of radioactive nuclei. The user can do decay/activity measurements on various pre- or user defined materials. It is also possible to study the effectivity of aluminium, paper and lead as shields. This
WebAPP: Web Automated Perl Portal is easily installed on virtually any UNIX-based server which is provided by all modern hosting plans. WebAPP is the most fully-featured, versatile, free and open-source, flat-file Perl portal script available today! ----
A Web Development Framework focused on the Data
A cross-platform C++ Graphics User Interface library to be used with Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL).
dummynetd is a web interface to control the FreeBSD dummynet feature
A simple GUI toolkit, for writing Windows, FreeBSD and Linux applications with clean, portable and pure object-oriented standard C++ code.
Development tool for RAD (Rapid Aplication Development),with very importants characteristic to facilitate the development and software use for intranets and even in internet. Is great for commercial applications, Fast and easy.
Compilador escrito em Python para matéria de Compiladores do V semestre de BCC da Furb (SC), escrito por Germano Gustavo Gesser.
An Host-Based Intrusion detection system (for Unix) with modules in C and perl. It locally checks for signs of trojans, worms, rootkits, miss-configurations and other system problems.