OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Windows (4)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The idea of this project is automatize hydrogen Booster system created by Stanley Meyer to implement it in cars,trucks and electric plants as well as for production of free energy.
Este projeto desenvolve programas livres e une pessoas ao software livre.
Tecnotel is a project that seeks security and comodity to the end-user, controlling your house through the telephone line, internet or remote-controller. The software available controls the electronic-equipment and others.1 weekly downloads
Zeus Grid is a Grid Computing environment usefull to run systems in heterogenous machines at same time. In this first step, it will only compile, run and collect application results and file storage.