OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (17)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Modern (12)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (6)
- BSD (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An extremely light-weight, open source media player for Windows®14,610 weekly downloads
A media player software and entertainment system application framework
Turn your PC into a very advanced MediaCenter/HTPC5,235 weekly downloads
An OpenSource (C# .NET) TeamPlay Environment.1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
War of Respect is an online turn-based MMORPG in 2D-anime style.2 weekly downloads
Welcome to Shanti Land, the evil empire is attacking the kingdom and your city Just Leonard can save the kingdom! Save your land against Laskin emperor and cluches of evil!
A sandbox for experimenting with game development techniques and technologies, aiming to develop a game framework and sample game.
A 3D multiplayer game. It simulates an war between two teams, and the gameplay is similar to the famous game Worms.
Tweepcraft "X Chrome" is the solution library and content management system for the Tweepcraft application. Chrome provides the necessary framework for building content and extension libraries which enhance and update existing Tweepcraft files.
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
The New Epic Robolinux 8.8.1 Raptors that run Windows Virus Free!560 weekly downloads
You play with a starship and fight against other ones controlled by the computer or by humans. A lot of levels, game modes and weapons. 3D graphics and easy gameplay.
These are examples of simple mechanisms for purely educational demonstration.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
F2IBuilder, is a generator of bitmap fonts, opensource and multiplatform, developed in Java language, according to the GPL. F2IBuilder, é um gerador de fontes bitmap, opensource e multiplataforma, desenvolvido em linguagem java, de acordo com a lice3 weekly downloads