Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (36)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (36)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (32)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (18)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (24)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (8)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (32)
- Modern (25)
- BSD (24)
- Mac (15)
- Android (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
PyAlfa includes both a library and an user interface to control the "Alfa Educational Robotics Kit" made by PNCA (http://www.pnca.com.br). It is not official and the protocol was obtained via reverse engineering.
A small set of routines for reading of archives 3ds, support for animations , textures and collision detect, compatible with pyopengl and pygame.
An SDL multiplayer snake game like Dune. Written in C using SDL. The idea is to construct a robust and simple game engine to make it easy to add objects to the game.
The purpose of this project is to create an graphical IRC Client for Linux with look and feel of MIRC.
Truco is a famous card game in Brazil. In this game the users can play with the computer. Enjoy!!!
The Conglomerate Project is an attempt at creating useful libraries to be used with OGRE (Object-Oriented Graphics Rendering Engine).
The VP7 WKP is a GTK program which simulates the decay of radioactive nuclei. The user can do decay/activity measurements on various pre- or user defined materials. It is also possible to study the effectivity of aluminium, paper and lead as shields. This
jIML - java Instant Messenger Legal
kidConvert é uma ferramenta gráfica(GUI) que visa facilitar o processo de conversão de alguns tipos de extensões de áudio e vídeo.
The sigrok project aims at creating portable, cross-platform, Open-Source logic analyzer software that supports various hardware products. The sigrok+ project is a fork of the great sigrok project, with added support for oscilloscopes.
UTS: Unified Telescope System. A modular system for controlling astronomical observatories.