OSI-Approved Open Source (80)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (57)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Nethack General Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (84)
- Linux (84)
- BSD (79)
- Modern (51)
- Windows (49)
- Mac (38)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Hindi & Bengali desktop OS loading from miniCD or USB key with applications and personal config files on floppy or USB key.
The UniXML library is intended to be an extremely portable XML DOM parser library, completely OS and C compiler independent.
File sharing client with chat
This project aims to make a GUI interface for the BOINC client, edit/view configurations and several information about the projects BOINC is working to.
cshare (from console share) lets you share any directory through a HTTP server. it's simply to use (just launch it from the terminal), fast (multi-threaded POSIX), personalizable (XSLT themes), and client plataform independent (you just need a browser)
Web-Frontend for various Transfer-Clients. 1.0-beta supports BitTornado, Transmission, BitTorrent (mainline), Azureus, nzbperl and wget.
It is an extension of Wish to Tcl/tk and includes a new widget called glview. Each glview widget can draw a 3D view and does OpenGL work in Tcl/Tk, a high-level language, if Tcl is Operating System independent then we can build OpenGL applications independent of the operating system.