OSI-Approved Open Source (38)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (40)
- Linux (37)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (35)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (10)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (15)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (28)
- Modern (17)
- Android (12)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- BSD (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A CMS based on OpenEffect. It uses ModeliXe as the Template Engine wich gives XHTML compatibility and external Plug-ins for DreamWeaver's / UltraEdit's users. It uses ADODB as its Database Compatibility Layer. Plug-in module planned in future releases.
MIIH (Manejo Integrado de Información Hidrogeológica in spanish) is a free software project that manage all the information related to hydrologeological projects.
Muzzle is an application that help Test Projects to customize, develop, maintenance and management test cases.
Open Source Enterprise Suite (OSES) is a suite of tools, processes and frameworks to develop applications with low TCO. The idea is to integrate the open source tools to build a productive development environment that support all life cycle.
Development of a Personal Management System for learning purposes. Join if you would like to learn J2EE developement (It doesn't matter if you are a beginner).
PHP RSS Feed Reader and Aggregator geared towards community feed aggregation.
O Pontapé é um gerador de códigos voltado ao modelo. Seu principal objetivo é combinar o uso de frameworks à geração de código para eliminar tarefas de criação de códigos ou arquivos de configuração com estruturas repetitivas.
Projeto fictício para estudo de repositório.
The purpose of the QuickFrame is to develop tools to minimize the device fragmentation, making mobile apps more pervasive. The solution found was to create a mechanisms for describing and executing mobile apps in a way that those apps can run in devices.
Solução voltada a gestão técnica e administrativa.
ERP Software based on the Eclipse Framework
Yet Another System to Monitor INfrastructures
This is a reserarch im making for my college, and its about model transformations. The code must contain a custom GMF edictor and model transformations that will be compiled as an eclipse plugin
Package that carries through the conversion of an archive PDF (read with JPedal) for an archive TIFF Group 3 Fax compatible with the URA Dialogic. Additional formats will be included. Developed with Java and Eclipse.
Projeto interdisciplinar Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul
SWT components : calendar combo, calculator combo, sheet
Plugin para tratar/validar a entrada de metadados pelos autores no OJS.
To generate code source for different types of platforms. The PolDev intends to enrich the process of software development, bringing agility and performance. Developed with Java applications. Using platforms J2ÈE and J2SE.