OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (47)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- Academic Free License (13)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (63)
- Linux (62)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Modern (43)
- Mac (34)
- BSD (29)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
pilot-qof provides a query interface to data on a Palm device, using pilot-link and QOF - the Query Object Framework. pilot-qof supports reading addressbook, datebook, expenses and ToDo data and runs SQL-type queries on the live data or a QSF XML fil1 weekly downloads
This project is a implementation of a didactic compiler that shows the basics concepts to construct a compiler. The theory behind this implementation is taught in PCS2508 --- Linguagens e Compiladores --- a discipline of the Universidade de São Paulo.
J2c is the J2 language compiler, a superset of the Java language. The compiler can produce code for the Java and .NET platforms.
Projeto do Sistema Operacional Brasileiro Erax, baseado no modo usuário Unix e no kernel do Minix e Linux.
Project of a New Class/Job (Samurai) for the massively multiplayer online role play game Ragnarok Online
This is a script that allows you to send messages to Windows users easyly Windows: net send user message With SHNetsend: netsend 'user' 'message'
Java e-mail sender to the Eudyptula Challenge
maildir-index put the content of your maildir on a mysql dir and search messages on database with a PHP interface. It run basicaly with qmail/vpopmail accounts and a MySQL database, the maildir is indexed by a C program.
musicando is a manager for files in removable media. It's goal is to allow users to store advanced informations about music files, but also to store at least basic informations about any kind of file.
Web-Frontend for various Transfer-Clients. 1.0-beta supports BitTornado, Transmission, BitTorrent (mainline), Azureus, nzbperl and wget.