OSI-Approved Open Source (64)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (47)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (9)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (71)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (50)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (35)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (12)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Modern (50)
- Windows (41)
- BSD (33)
- Mac (27)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (10)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
JListenToMe lets you take control of eSpeak so comfortable, thanks to its friendly graphical interface and easy configuration. It is too easy and the best, is free software!.
Kurisu OS 3.0
LiveType Project focuses on the development of complete professional sets of typefaces using Fontforge. This project aims that everyone involved can learn more about typography and type developing. It will provide alternate fonts regularly to users.4 weekly downloads
Web Chat for service online, the program tries to regain full functionality for Windows LiveZilla used in this small program for Linux!
LuninuxOS is a Debian/Ubuntu based Linux distribution.2,042 weekly downloads
MATE Desktop Environment, a non-intuitive and unattractive desktop for users, using traditional computing desktop metaphor. Also known as the GNOME2 fork.
Frontend for ModemManager 0.6/0.7, Wader and oFono21 weekly downloads
O projecto CD Linux tem por objectivo a criação de uma distribuição GNU/Linux universalmente acessível, personalizada para o português e para Portugal.
NetHack (and futurely Slash'EM) translated to the Portuguese language.
Free church worship presentation software249 weekly downloads
OpenLanhouse is a new CyberCafé manager for Gnome!
Tangram game28 weekly downloads
Linux Audio Converter / Tagger / CD Ripper29 weekly downloads
Pioneers - The Settlers of Catan27 weekly downloads
Localization tools built by localizers for localizers232 weekly downloads
A Doctor's office control suite. Schedule and client information management.
Brute-forcing WAN/LAN services
The New Epic Robolinux 8.8.1 Raptors that run Windows Virus Free!842 weekly downloads
Rub is an instant RSS Notifier. You want to stay in touch with your friends ? You want to get the latest News ? You want to get just the messages you are interested in ? Then Rub is the answer!
This is a script that allows you to send messages to Windows users easyly Windows: net send user message With SHNetsend: netsend 'user' 'message'
The SISED Project aims at building an educational software to simulate Discrete Event Systems (SEDs), supervised by a logical programmable controller, through PC serial interface RS-232. Designed for use in engineering courses.
The project's main goal is to develop a screen reader for graphical user interfaces on Linux. Based on the Linux Screen Reader project, the screen reader's basis is a mighty platform for any kind of AT applications, the first example being SUE.
GPE Palmtop Environment equivalent for Expenses on the Palm. Supports payment types, categories, expense types (mileage, meals, parking, etc.), notes, currency selection etc. Data to be stored in a sqlite backend using the Query Object Framework.2 weekly downloads