Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (9)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Linux (18)
- Modern (11)
- BSD (10)
- Windows (10)
- Mac (9)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Virtualization (5)
- Android (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The AROS Research Operating System is an effort to implement an Open Source and portable operating system that is compatible with AmigaOS(TM). Originally, it was meant as a direct reimplementation, but already has features not existing in AmigaOS.279 weekly downloads
Linux firewall distribution geared towards home and SOHO users.10,243 weekly downloads
Syllable Desktop is a complete operating system that is easy to use, powerful, lightweight and extraordinarily fast and responsive. It has its own kernel, filesystem, GUI and applications. Syllable Server is a matching small and efficient Linux server.101 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
The Koozali SME Server is a simple and robust server gateway for SOHO
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
another remastered linux distro
Currently the RozLinux project is a set of deb packages for Ubuntu Linux distribution (10.04). These deb packages are mostly a theme packages, which transforms Ubuntu's default look into 'Rozbrat' theme. Visit http://rozlinux.sourceforge.net/
Slint polyglot Linux distribution for beginners and experts
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
Beautiful, Effective, Efficient and Freedom Operating System63 weekly downloads
The New Epic Robolinux 8.8.1 Raptors that run Windows Virus Free!475 weekly downloads
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
Bootable linux distro for Geospatial Applications458 weekly downloads
Educational Linux Distribution
ButterflyOS is a very simple operation system for the Atmel AVR Butterfly board. It's based on the AvrX multitasking scheduler, created by Larry Barello. A byte-code program for ButterflyOS, can be sent and managed through the serial interface.
Database Operating System, with implemented sql server inside the kernel. Read more on website.
An integrated GNU/Linux distribution for routers.
Reactos.pl is project aimed to provide complete polish distribution of ReactOS system.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GTCop Professional Security Appliance aims to provide a powerful tool for satellite communications, with enhanced QoS and bandwidth controls. As derived from IPCop Firewall, it is a stable, secure, easy to configure and maintain GNU/Linux firewall box.1 weekly downloads