OSI-Approved Open Source (81)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (57)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Affero GNU Public License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Windows (80)
- Linux (78)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (72)
- Mac (68)
- Modern (27)
- BSD (17)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Webbased Personal Information Manager (PIM) with support for bookmarks, calendar, contacts, notes, news and tasks.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
OpenPGP...in your browser.
OpenX is the world's most popular ad server. OpenX can perform basic and complex bannner management tasks.
A complete open source bulletin board system. Supports over 10 different languages. Unlimited forums and topics, who's online features, ultra easy skinning system, a full blown administrative control panel, and many more features.
This "Program" is an Mediaplayer for the Internet Explorer. Other Browser will be implemented in further Versions. At the beginning this Product will only work on Windows Systems with installed media codecs.
Zetechos is a simple operating system that is touch friendly
ZuseCode can create your project with PHP programing language and CI
VCD-db is an web based movie catalog software. It supports multiple users to collect, manage and work with their media catalog. New movies can easily be added through several methods, for example by fetching data straight from websites such as imdb.com1 weekly downloads